Old 01-29-2020, 05:53 PM   #3905
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Gabrielle Bouchard

Gabrielle Bouchard is the president of Quebec's largest women's federation (Federation des femmes du Quebec), and tweeted the following Tuesday:

"Heterosexual relationships are really violent. In addition, the vast majority of those relationships are based on religion. It may be time to have a conversation about banning them and abolishing them."

This tweet was in response to the murder charge on a 51 yr-old guy of a 22 year-old sex-worker (he had been in a halfway house, after having been paroled for the murder of his partner!).

She has "apologized" for this tweet (there was a comment that the Quebec gov't is re-evaluating $120,000 in public funding).

Personally, I like the way her mind works, and chuckled over her original tweet several times today. Even re-reading the above original tweet, I chuckle.

I checked her twitter page, and saw a photo of her, and a partial line drawing above her of what looked like a unicorn...

https://twitter.com/__Gabbrielle___
charley is offline   Reply With Quote