Old 04-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #43
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlsNLace View Post
Melatonin is helping me sleep. One tab and Im not waking up in panic.

Working side by side with Paphigleo makes a yucky job have really sweet aspects to it. Hes a damn good nurse.

Money still has me worried. I juggled, and with 'Phig paying half the rent (ive never had a partner do that before. Or roomate, either. WOAH) Rent got paid. I have 7 dollars left over for the gas tank, and he said hed help me fill it if I needed to.

So my needs are met. And I just need to deep breath. Sometimes I wonder, am I stressed because I LIKE to worry? I mean, I dont THINK I like to worry. But dang, I just am not letting stuff go. I would really like to know how people handle this. Is there a spell? Coping tool I havent seen yet?

For right now, Im going out to my back porch, say a prayer of gratitude for the gifts of today, Enjoy the sweetness in the air, and go to bed. Yeah Melatonin.

Some people do thrive on stress and strife in their lives. I've got one coworker, bless her, if she didn't have bad or horrible luck, she'd have none at all. That's the way her entire life has been so when things smooth out a little, she freaks out because nothing's going horribly wrong. Good doesn't feel right.

For myself, it depends on what is stressing me out. Work stuff I pretty much stuff until I am around someone that understands and then I vent. My personal money stuff, I feel frustrated and may mention it here and there, but other than buckling down and just doing what needs to be done, I really don't do much in that regard. If I'm upset about the treatment of someone I care about, oh, the whole world knows.

I tend to play 'coulda, shoulda, woulda' a little too much and have a difficult time letting some things go too but I just kind of work through it and when it pops up again, I work through it again. Eventually, I'll find the bottom of it and be done, I hope. *wry grin*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: