Old 11-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #28
Tess

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Tess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST ReputationTess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
when i was a kid, i couldn't understand why "old" people used to talk so much about bowel movements. now i know. nothing like a good BM to make your day right.

i'm over 50 and paying for all the foolishness when i was younger and more flexible. youth really *is* wasted on the young.
Hi,
I'm Tess and over 50 too. I'm new to this board and have been hiding out playing in the arcade, this thread caught my eye and I thought it was time to introduce myself and join in. Some times I feel my age some times I don't when I wake up all sore and stiff I take 2 Alieve and feel good again, but the bowel movements..that's a different story used to be I never thought of it, never had a problem now I think of it all the time and am always looking for things to make it better...oh well enough about that. I looked at your pictures and must say you have a great eye for beauty, fabulous pictures!