Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I had a tremendously busy day at work today and I just took my fitbit off and it says I logged 9,221 steps. I think I'm coming to a turning point on my ability to walk better than I was with my cane. I've been busy with going to special appt's with a PT team at my regular clinic and I'm making progress. I still have lots of progress in the future, but I know that what happened to me has marked my life in ways that leaves me with mixed feelings.

But I'm glad I can walk, even if I can't run or jog or sprint or whatever. I can swim the backstroke and do water yoga type exercise and little by little I am building up my ability to ride my bike for short intervals of time.

Tired, happy, content, and still working toward making progress.

One day at a time.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: