Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
When the person who started all the trouble to begin with shows no signs of being willing to learn from anyone and acts like they are the one who is being mistreated then this is impossible to do in any way that would be positive or productive. I’m not showing kindness towards such egregious behavior.
Bulldog, you have a great mind..very great..so i will not attempt to persuade you ...so what do you suggest we do with people who don't see it our way? kick all the people we don't agree with out? ostracize them?, lock them up?, make them behave? civilized people don't consider these options..we must find options that feed the soul..finding common ground, being as positive as you can be, not leaving the conversation, will go a long way ..is it easy..no, at least not for me, it's incredibly hard, but i find the biggest battle within my own mind..just my thoughts, thanks for listening
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: