View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #16
canyon

How Do You Identify?:
transparently

canyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputation

lots of people have been on my mind lately...old friends from high school, friends from different cities i've lived in and friends that made moves themselves...

over a year ago, i made the commitment to myself, and to these friends really, that if people were on my mind, that i was going to contact them...not just let the thoughts pass away...

it's been working....this morning i just got back three replies from ol' friends...each one has made my heart glad that i know them.....and it's been good for me too as they all were happy to hear how i was doing....

about a year and a half ago, an especially old dear friend and i began looking for eachother around the same time....we found eachother and still are like old pals...

so, yes, it's friends who are on my mind....a whole lot of the time...