View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 03:09 PM   #4392
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Snowing here in Eastern Washington. Crews are doing a good job keeping city roads clear but there is some pile up in outlying areas. That meant a four hour delay at work for my oldest. My youngest works in town so he's okay. I'm concerned about him though because he's so intent on getting a raise/promotion I can just see him canoeing in hell across a lake of fire to get the job done for the benefit of his lord and master – Harbor Freight. But he loves that job that I'd hate, and somebodies got to do it. So if he's happy, well there are certainly worse things he could be doing with his time and energy. That's for sure.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: