View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 08:58 PM   #31450
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken satay. I don't know if it's always cooked on skewers but this is. I've never cooked anything on a skewer before, not that I can remember anyway. So I keep putting off dinner as the thought of making it has me feeling more than just a little bit intimidated. Anyhow I don't know what else with it because it seems it's served along with rice and J's nagging at me to stay low carb. Maybe fake cauliflower rice but to me that tastes like something even people in prison probably aren't served. I worked with people on parole, some even still in prison once and the meals. You know it's perfectly legal to serve people in prison bologna that's starting to turn green? Then they wonder why people try and escape. I 'd have to apologize profusely and really suck up to my kids so they'd put money on my books and I could live off canteen.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: