View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 06:28 AM   #2530
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,170 Times in 3,023 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I just finished having breakfast: I made a vegetable hash (quarter cup chopped green cabbage, half of a portobello mushroom- sliced up in small sections, a few slices of red bell pepper, and half of a small sweet potato cut up into tiny sections) which I sautéed in evoo with a half spoon of minced garlic. Beside the veggie hash in the pan, I toasted one small circle size piece of Naan. After the veggies in the hash are cooked to fork-tine soft, I drizzle white wine vinegar over it then crack one organic pasture fed chicken egg and let it cook until is over-easy and ready to eat. It was very yummy and will keep me going at work today, until I have a late afternoon break to enjoy a small portion of lunch time edibles.
That sounds amazing!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: