fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i am having surgery this week as well. another massive incision and a few days in the hospital.
this time around there is not going to be the constant help of my mom. not since she decided it was ok to steal most off my pain killers, anxiety and sleeping meds.
so my poor brain that's like swiss cheese these days is trying to play a strategic game of who can come be with me in the hospital and when and for how many hours. it's surprising to me that my friends are actually saying they can't help because they have already made plans. everyone always tells me to let them know when i need help. and when i finally work myself up to actually asking for it i hear no. and people wonder why i resist asking for help.
and to top off the fun of surgery my next round of chemo will be probably be administered while im in the hospital. that's just adding insult to injury.

when all this is done i want a fucking vacation. i want a hotel room with 1000 thread count sheets, a chocolate on my pillow every night, and a view of the ocean.

*sigh*