Old 11-09-2018, 07:01 AM   #4170
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was the first day I got back into the gym in weeks. It was really good. I had been tightening up in my neck and back area and the workout helped. I had a chiro appointment later in the day too and that helped even more.

Workout: elliptical, 260 cal, 2.21 mi, 35:00 min, 15:51 pace.

I could feel that I was coming down with something but it wasn't bad yesterday. Today, we are at the point where the throat feels like there's sandpaper in there and the ribs can feel my coughs so it's a bit uncomfortable.

I've been having muscle cramps and spasms in my leg lately and it's because I stopped the workouts. Before each workout, I would eat a banana. Bananas are a good source of potassium and potassium keeps muscles supple and blocks cramping.

Just more proof that everything is connected.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: