Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I will never be caught bungie umping.
Sky diveing.
Treckeing in the desert.
Even worse trecking in the bad cold snow..I do not like cold weather.
Eating food that is bug/insect related.
Eating esparagus,or snales.
wearing a dress or heels...no way ..no.
Voteing a republican ticket,sofar they havent shown me anything worth a flip.
More later.
Some of these really aren't that bad!

Sky diving is easy if you do a tandem jump...
I agree about the desert...that might melt my nails!
If you snow-shoe in New England you can plan for brandy back at the lodge...
Not sure how bugs taste today but I ate a bunch of fire flies when I was a kid and I did survive that. Lady bugs were kind of nasty though...

Only bad thing about asparagus is that it makes your pee smell funny, but then again, what does good pee smell like? As for the snails, anything is good with the right amount of butter and garlic (and wine...)
Dress and heels...If you are butch you get a pass, if you are femme, then add wine as above...

As for the voting thing...you might have to wait a couple decades and come back to that....

Last edited by Mrs Arcstriker; 09-01-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: can't spell with long nails
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post: