Old 03-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #27
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good to know I am not alone...

I love boxes, too. I found a vintage box site on the Internet and OMG...the holiday boxes and year-round all occasion boxes are beautiful. I like to keep special boxes and store things in them from photographs to letters and cards.

I also am obsessed with ribbon. I mean the ribbon on a spool kind of ribbon (cloth - not gift ribbon). Grosgrain is my favorite. I lightly starch them and then use them to tie up cards by occasion and so forth. Of course, I guess that kind of ribbon could be used for a number of things now that I think about it.