Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am finding joy in the little things that feel sooo big. My daughter called this morning, giving me an update on her day, and the little voice in the back ground.. all I could hear was 'Hi Nana! hi Nana!' and her kisses being blown to me. I woke up to find the first part of my day's work was scanned to my phone-- early! (I hate rushing around to get things done) I was done that job by 11 am and home in the bath by 11:15 am. Now I am at my second job with time to pack a tasty dinner and 2 of my drivers have stopped in and told me that I looked beautiful today. I am grateful for the day and the warmth it has brought.