Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,476 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Free things to do online during covis

Platinum Pearl, I was glad to see your post concerning adoptive grandparents. Six years ago I was introduced by a friend to a lovely young couple from Turkey who had no relatives or friends here in Canada. I got to know them very well and she informed us that she was pregnant. Well, that beautiful daughter of theirs showed up four years ago and when she was born I was asked if I would want to be her Canada grandmother. I accepted with pride. I visit her every few days on Skype and I get all the latest stories from her. After all, four year olds have tons of stories LOL. I see her once in a while as they do not live far but we all have the masks going on. To get smiles and hugs from this precious child is more than I could ever ask, not having kids of my own. That lovely couple are like kids I never had.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: