Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm finding the older I get, the less make-up I wear. I don't care for the harsh black ~ it's too much for me ~ and I DO look like a raccoon whether it drifts or not! lol So I wear a brown~black L'Oreal mascara that my daughter recommended. This one:

I find that a shimmery/glittery shadow tends to accent the wrinkles on my lids. I wear it anyway, but a matte color is really better.

Cannot STAND foundation.....It makes me feel as though my skin is smothered, I don't care how "light" they say it is.

L'Oreal true match blush is what I use.

My daughter also recommended Burt's Bees lip tint. LOVE it. Yes....You must reapply more often, but my lips are velvety soft all the time....You know, for all that KISSING I don't get.

And finally, my brows....UGH. When I lost Melody, I also lost a lot of hair. My brows never did fully recover. I find a pencil to be too harsh for me, so I use NYX cake powder..."for those movie star brows"... w.e. L'Oreal used to make Revitalist (same sorta product), but no longer make that. I used it because it looks more natural than a pencil.

God help me when I lose weight....my face will be one big wrinkle!!!

Diva
Where does one find the NYX product??
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote