Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default other than the basics of love respect honesty...

never make tv the only thing that stays on in the bedroom

keep alcohol and drugs to a minimum in regard to intimacy. Its an issue if its the only way you can face being who you are and being with who you are with (meaning, the same sex)

keep your own house clean. I mean that literally. I dont want to hear one more time about how bad a butch is about keeping up a house. Bullshit. I am not interested in becoming someone's house slave and then having a white glove judgement determine my femininity. You want me to keep your sink clean? Show me how well you keep it clean yourself. Tit for tat.

if you plan on loving me, dont tell me later you didnt understand what I meant when i said I love horses and big dogs. At this point in my life, that is grounds for skinning you alive and wearing you for chaps (oh wait..is this one for the other thread?)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: