Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. My life, once again going through changes and processing lessons, keep them, leave the past. I've thought a lot about love and this is what it means to me.

Love is enduring and it doesnt go away. It evolves and deepens if in fact its real. Seeking love is all about conditions, however when love plants it seed the conditions start to disappear. When I love someone they become a priority in my life and I make a commitment to always be there even when its hard to sometimes. I have never fallen out of love, just changes and to date I have truly loved three people. Even today, although we've all moved on I would turn heaven and earth to be there for them.

The friends and family I love... sometimes I don't like them and they make me angry but somehow love always heals this and it never goes away.

Love is tolerant. This doesn't mean you put up with shit but that when you love you learn a whole new level of compromise.
You cant walk away from love. You can try but its an essence that can't be extinguished.

Everyone loves differently but the essence of love is total, unconditional and pure light. We decide how it will manifest in our life and we give love permission to reside and grow.

The moment you realize there is only one of here and you erase the separation, love becomes part of everything around you. When your heart and spirit lives in love, you love everything around you but there are soulful connections that make you soar and teach you lessons. Love is all about growth and learning to love yourself and your connection to all that is.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: