Old 03-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
Domestic Diva

How Do You Identify?:
Deliciousely Femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess, Diva, best bitch ever
Relationship Status:
Soon to be married

Domestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cooking and baking IS an art!

SO I am starting this thread because I am starting a cooking and baking blog type thing and I figure there is no better place then here...I thought about facebook...and I still might copy and paste...who knows!

So tonight will start night 1 of 100...

I am going to try a new reciepe everynight and try to expand my cooking and baking horizons...I'm not following any certain cookbook, just something new everynight...
I have always freared lasagna for some reason, well cassarols in general cause if you screw it up thats all of dinner and now ur stuck with either nasty food or settaling for something else.
My partner is always telling me that I am more then talented enough to go for it, at times I think hy says stuff like that because he's obligated...so tonight I went for it.
Home made pasta noodles and all!
The noodles arn't hard to make and if you have never tasted homemade noodles you truley are missing out!
The lasagna will consist of 6 cheeses...moz, parm, ricotta, ramano, gruyere and gouda...was a lil worried about the gouda but it gives it a sweet taste in the end.
Sweet Italian sausage, hamburger home made pasta sauce and minced garlic. I made homemade sourdough to go with it...always a treat..
It came out really good...I was surprised how fast it all sort of came together!
It was warm in my belly like home cooked food always is...the true test will be tomarrow for lunch when its served to hym and his parents at the office, I can always count on hys parents to tell me the truth!

*poof*
Domestic Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Domestic Diva For This Useful Post: