View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #8001
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation
Default for over a year - honesty

Most of the poeple who know me would say that I am too honest. It always seems to get me around nowhere. I put my heart into a lot of things when I shouldn't, and part of that is always being honest and true. I've tried dating, and when asked, I always would tell that person that I do see other people. It is deeply ingrained in me, and it's how I was raised. It seems some people can make a mountain out of nothing, or they listen to others. You must do what you feel is right, but sometimes what you feel can be wrong. I've been there. I knew what was right, and I failed myself. Sometimes you have to risk it all to get where you need to be and what you deserve, and that's not usually an easy road. Although I was down and out, struggling, I made sure to always try to be the best I could. I never lied, stretched the truth, or did anything to abuse the trust. When I can look you in the eyes and tell you something, I mean it. I kept saying I was always there and would be, and I was. The hard part is that I still am. I have my assumptions, but for once, just once, I would give anything just to hear it from you. I never betrayed you or who I was to you. My arm still holds you.
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post: