How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you both!

Primal sounds more like my deal. I'm not big into dairy; I resent the industry. But I find that yogurt is something that I not only enjoy at breakfast, but it keeps me fuller than just having cereal. (WHICH...I know isn't really allowed in either diet, but I'm habituated to it and can't cook breakfast every single day)

I suppose if I had a good source of eggs, I could hard boil some ahead of time and have that with turkey sausage. I guess breakfast will be my hardest meal. But I'm very much loving my morning smoothies. So that may just suffice. I may also include whole grain breads that I make myself..since I've been itching to try my hand at baking bread.

I think what I need is a 5-7 day juice fast. I find that's the best way to rid the body of the carb cravings. That's how I did it the last time I went low carb...yes the first 2-3 days are hell...but it takes that long (72 hours) for your body to completely digest.

I'm going to peruse the threads here further, and thank you for the suggestion.