Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

That does indeed look delicious. I don't really like avocado but I am trying to get myself to like new things so I may have to give this a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

Bacon, Egg, Avocado Salad serves 4 main dish servings or 6-8 side servings

1 head of dark green lettuce, washed, dried, and torn into bite sized pieces
1-2 large avocados
4-6 slices of bacon
6 eggs
Everyday Salad Dressing

1-Place all of the eggs in a medium size pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, covered. As soon as the water starts to boil. Take off of the heat, keep covered, and let sit for 15 minutes. Run cold water over the eggs to stop the cooking process and to prevent discoloration. Crack and peel the eggs and then chop into bite sized pieces.

2-While the eggs are cooking, cook the bacon. For stove top cooking, I use a large pan over medium high heat. Cook one side until browned and crispy, turn over with a fork or tongs. Cook the other side until browned and cooked all the way through. Or for oven cooking, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place bacon on a jelly roll pan and cook for 8-15 minutes (length of time will depend on bacon thickness). Watch carefully.

Once cooked, remove from pan or jelly roll pan, cool slightly and crumble into bite sized pieces.

3-Peel and dice avocados.

4-Put the lettuce in a large bowl and sprinkle the eggs, bacon and avocados over it. Dress with the salad dressing of your choice and serve.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post: