Old 02-21-2010, 01:44 AM   #20
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

GeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST Reputation

To the most beautiful part of my day,

where to start? I feel truly blessed to have met you. thank you for always caring enough to ask how my day was. I've never met anyone that I could talk to about anything at all and know that I'm not being judged until I met you. thank you that everyday I try and be the best me I can be, you have shown me that I do anything I want as long as I want it bad enough. thank you for the sound of your voice, every morning and every night. what a wonderful thing to wake up to and fall asleep to. you know just what to say and how to say it and you're not afraid to tell me to suck it up or let me know when I'm whining you are truly amazing and words can't express how lucky I feel to know you. most of all, thank you for being you. love always, ~geek~
GeekBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeekBear For This Useful Post: