Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
is it good enough for me to shorten the whole event to it's punch line?---good

the date was a date and it was alright...after dinner we went back to my house...I was sitting on my big desk...he was standing in front of me...we may have been making out...he may have fiddled around in his pants at one point...I then may have heard swearing and shouting and see him step back...startled I may have asked 'what happened?...what's wrong?'...he *may* have replied in a half yelling voice " you broke my dick...you broke my dick"...and then he pulled two pieces out of his pants...

I may have wished the mother ship would have opened up and vacuumed me into it...

he may have said he blamed me for getting him so hot his dick heated up and it broke in half...classy was Not his middle name !

I may be sighing and shaking my head now as I remember this event...pretty unlady-like of me to share this story...I'm just in a mood, I guess...

the worst part?
a) it's true
II) I went on another date with him (don't ask)
Can't say any woman as split my cock in half. hmm could be fun to try though.. lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote