gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, unlike Disneyland, you can still get into Knott's for under $100. But man ... they get you with the $18 parking which still goes onto the grass. One of the perks of growing up in So Cal was always being close to all these fun places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I used to love Knotts. When I first moved to California in 1972, they had no fence around it and I don't think an admission fee because I used to go with my 2 girls in strollers, mom and grandmother all of the time. We would just go for a few hours to walk around and maybe lunch in the chicken dinner restaurant.

Then, they built a big fence around it, charged for admission (though still much cheaper than D-land).

I remember when Disneyland was inexpensive enough for all of us to go for the day, too, a couple of times a year and we would buy a book of tickets for rides. (E-ticket anyone?).

*Sigh*

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: