Old 02-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #1342
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
So Baby has figured out that the carrier means bad things. It took me an hour and a half to catch her this morning. Eventually, I trapped her in one room and called a neighbor to help. If I get on the floor, I may not get up. Certainly not with a cat in hand. So I was uber late to the vet, but the took her anyway. I have to pick her up in a couple of hours. Next time I will grab her first opportunity in the morning and take her to the crate instead of the opposite. Gawd.
I leave the crate open off to the side in a hallway, with a towel and toys inside. Both cats go in and out of it and even sleep in it when they want some privacy from one another. That way, they don't have only negative memories associated with it and it's easier to snatch them up when it's vet time.

In other news, they are running rampant tonight, jacked up from dinner and their usual night wiling. DC is sick and Loki keeps bouncing off of Him as He lies on the sofa so He can't rest. DC called him over, because they both know their names, and Loki walked over even though he had an 'uh oh' look on his face. DC had a stern but quick chat with him and now Loki is giving DC a wider berth.

Gracie thought she was going to be cute and try to bite the extension cord I ran for DC's fan but after a squirt blitz, she is also giving it plenty of room, so that's good.

Both cats are currently resting between pounce sessions but are slightly less 'crack-y' now so all is well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: