View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #38
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
AGAIN.....
I AM .. sorry ....... for offending .... some of you...
i say ... SOME...... cause some found it funny....
i did think it was kinda funny ok.......... i maybe i have a wierd sense of humore i dont know.......
i guess i need to get approval to post other funny video's........
here is a link......... of something else..... I and some others thought was funny.
but i suppose it might offend someone as well.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245

ya know..... i have said i was sorry and thats the end.,,zippin it
I didn't open this yet, I just wanted to say that I do not find you offensive at all. And the short video can and will be seen as "funny" by many - I'm sure. I think when folks say they are "hurt", and or feeling "objectified" by stuff out there and now here, where this is posted... is what I am going to take a good look at then, try to understand and do my best to help support.

It's all about learning and growing together. We are a large and very proud community.

And many are wounded, and trying to seek refuge from that which hurts us out and about in the real world. And also, this connection to community, for many of us, is what we have right now. I live in a very rural place. (NO COMMUNITY HERE in my neck of the woods!! LOL!!)

I just hate to see anyone hurting, and that includes you. Just try and let it go perhaps - you didn't see any harm in this and now others have explained "why 'tis so" for them. People's expressions are not always directed at someone sharing about something, but rather the source and reasoning being it.

So, all in all, I should "thank you" for posting the link. Good lesson for a new baby site! Right?

Now I will open up your other "funny link", and I may laugh! Who knows? Consider where and what to share publicly, I try and think to myself. But, we don't know what we don't know, until we "know it". Ya know?! And yes, I have "knee-jerked" on the internet myself on occasion. Guilty. It's going to happen, for we are HUMAN.

SMILE...

WILDCAT