Old 01-31-2011, 09:46 PM   #232
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
my hiatal hernia hernia surgery was not a success. I have to have it redone

and I have to have two more hernias done as well

and the shit head pulmonologist I went to, doesnt want to treat my sleep apnea. No. He wants to disregard the fact that I am not getting oxygen to my brain which is causing me to have seizures which is causing me to have hallucinations. What he wants to do is give me klonopin. Yes. Lets treat a symptom.

And when I asked him to read me the results of the sleep study I was informed he would tell me what I needed to know.

And he also informed me I no longer needed to take the medicines my psychiatrist was prescribing to me because he could treat my fibromyalgia more effectively better than the psychiatrist could.

::::Pause::::

what the hell do you all call it? 420? 430? Time for some fucking herbs....or I am going to grind my teeth down into bleeding gums...

just my 2 cents but i would be finding a new doctor he sounds like a dickhead

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post: