cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I'm glad you felt good with him. You mentioned "a fair amount of plastic/reconstructive surgery with experience in trans. surgery" I am not sure what that means. Did you ask him directly how many top surgeries he has done? Did you ask to see pictures of his work?
Did ask to see photos. He wanted the medical records (even though I brought some of them with me) before going into specifics. He was especially interested in getting the WPATH documentation, probably because I don't look very masculine.

This is our first meeting. Perhaps, he thought it might be an impulsive decision. Not sure his rationale for waiting to discuss the specific surgery (like 2 incision vs keyhole, when I'm obviously not a candidate for the latter). Appreciate his need to be certain , but a bit worried about how far into the summer I'll be healing if he waits too long. Don't tolerate summer as it is.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote