Old 04-20-2018, 06:41 PM   #215
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
OK guys seriously now thinking about top surgery and do plan on talking with my endo on the next visit the binder is just a pain at times and even though being not um a lot I mean I can go with out but I just am getting to a stage where I am self conscious
I am also getting cysts from binding ugg most likely be able to do the keyhole just so much and well I am nervous so thought ??
Hi, Bard.

I am not sure what you are asking? I have never heard of someone getting cysts from a binder, so I would check that out.

You mentioned keyhole. The most internationally known/respected keyhole/peri areola surgeon is Beverly Fischer in Timonium, MD (close to Baltimore). Unfortunately, she no longer takes insurance. Her double incision is $9,500. I don't know what her keyhole/peri is, but it would be a bit more than the DI. She is also an amazing person. Has been doing top surgery since the 1990's.

Many guys think they can get keyhole who really can't. If there is any droop to your breast, you should plan on it not being a suggested procedure.

Also, I didn't know you were on testosterone. I didn't see it posted anywhere. Can I ask when you started? Congratulations.

I would suggest before you get super excited about a top surgeon that if you have trans health insurance that you call your insurance company first to see who is in-network. Hopefully, they won't have ANY providers and then you will have your pick of the litter (as long as your preferred surgeon is willing to work with your insurance).

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: