Thread: broken hearts
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #31
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds good I'll put out an add
"Femme needed for fun, company while eating sushi, and please rip my clothes off Because I may be gripping them out of fear and when you take your clothes off and I stand there staring and blushing Please be advised I may be having a heart attack. Please see the CPR manual I've left for you on the night stand" Well that's not exactly confident butch swagger. I guess I could add if I don't drop dead on ya I can be lots of fun...well someone ripping my clothes off could b fun! !! All kidding aside y'all thanks. People in my circle of friends are trying to give me the "fuck her you are better off speech " "you can do better" yea I know all of this but today I just want to get by. My day has definitely gotten better! I'm just kind of numb which honestly I'm thankful for.
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post: