Thread: broken hearts
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #36
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Good Morning, Chris; If you are "real messed up" cuz you believe in monogamy and don't wanna share, then move over cuz I'm climbing in the boat with you!!! You're not alone in the feelings you have. I hope today is brighter and better than yesterday. {{{hugs}}}
Oh yea I think today is going to be good. Headed to the river jets skiing always makes me smile! Thankful I'm not the only one that believes in monogamy I thought for a minute Maybe I'd missed something over the years. I'm a little old school as far as that goes. I'll get over her no doubt but I know its going to be rough. Glad I can come here to vent after years of being with her all our friends are that OUR friends and while I am angry and hurt I don't want to talk to them about her. I don't want to add to the drama of a break up with drawing a line in the sand With them. She isn't a bad person just finding her way
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post: