View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #16
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I thought I would start a new thread for all the love letter's that I have written to my baby girl. Whoever and wherever she maybe...

I havent done this before, and someone suggested that I do it. So, I will start with one I had posted on the other site... And will add more of them as I go along.

My Dearest Angel:

Just letting you know that I dream of you, constantly. Knowing eventually, you'll lay next to me. Right before I fall asleep, I look around my darkened room and look out at the moonlight.... wishing you a good night and sweet dreams.

I think of all your wonderful qualities and those little habits you have, whatever they may be. I will love it all - no matter how annoying they will be to me - because, I will love you the way you are and I wouldn't be your soulmate if I didn't.

Since we have yet to meet, I don't have a picture of you . I can't picture you within my mind - because I can't create such sweet perfection. What's in my mind though, when I think of you, is this blessedly beautiful blurred vision. No true form - but it gets clearer with each passing day.

I can see the little things, reasons why I will love you. I can see your hands. They are so loving and gentle. Those hands look so kind and smooth. I won't ever let go. I can see the clothes you wear. The dresses and the clothes and the jeans and the skirts and the shoes. You fit into them so perfectly. Your unique style and fashion.... all those patterns and colors. I won't ever stop complimenting you.

Even though I don't know you yet, there are many reasons why I will love you. I will love the sound of your laugh. How it's so cute to listen to and how it will be so contagious that it'll always make me laugh. I will love your powerful personality and your attitude towards life. I will love your smile, which will be the first thing I will compliment you on when we meet. I wouldn't be able to contain myself with my own smile, while gazing at those glittering, blissful teeth and those gentle dimples. I will love your lips, that will be quite seductive. There are so many reasons, why I will love you.

I look forward to every moment that we will share together. Those sleepless nights where we just lay in bed talking until the sun rises. Talking about our lives - opening up our souls. Opening each other and letting in our past. Sharing our deep secrets and inner-most thoughts, ideas, desires and beliefs. I will crave shedding my turtle shell and being completely true to you.

Even though you may dislike my bad habits, I know you'll love me for who I am. I know you'll understand who I am, completely.

Until Then My Angel,
Just Me

Most incredible!! I love the thought that one day ( if not already ) she will read this and connect it to you...Very beautiful!! I did one similar to my soulmate on another thread...Very well done!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: