View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 11:49 AM   #29530
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You and me both. My dinner consisted of baby carrots dipped in Caesar sauce, sliced apple, water and cake. Lots of cake. Technically, the cake came first and the rest was guilt food to make up for the cake. All that cake.

Heh! You crack me up, Gemme! I survived Tuna Taco Coma-ville & slept like a rock (nine hours, or so).

I stopped by a bakery, in a shopping district I've been frequently lately. I bought a dozen of the last of their Pumpkin Muffins and Pumpkin Morning rolls (a twist on Cinnamon rolls, but made with Pumpkin, Walnuts, Cinnamon and big ole chocolate chunks that is 92% cacao, organic too).

OMG, it's like "Cake City" eating that stuff. But they're loaded with Pumpkin, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and thank the good Cake Fairy, they're only loaded with antioxidants and stuff that won't set off the blood sugar alarm bells.

Not sure what I will have for dinner tonight. I was thinking of roasting a head of cauliflower and some Acorn Squash, then make some sort of 'cheese fondue' type dipping sauce for the roasted cauliflower buds, and make a roasted Acorn soup out of the squash. I've got left over Albacore Tuna, so I may have to have the last of it too. Only save it for Sunday Brunch. *lol*

I say that because rainy weather returns tomorrow and there's nothing like a Tuna Taco Coma-ville nap on a Sunday afternoon.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: