How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday morning!

I woke up really early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep - like at 5:30 am. So I got up and made a corn pudding for breakfast. While it was baking I had 3 cafecitos and 2 biscuits left over from yesterday (okay, it was 3 biscuits, but they were small). I also watched TikTok, which made the time fly by. I am really addicted to TikTok now.

After the pudding came out of the oven and I'd had a little, I paid my monthly bills. So it has not really been a very overeasy Sunday morning.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I ordered groceries online. I remember that I decided I just had to have the stuff I forgot to get at the store, right now. So I have an order arriving sometime today before 3 pm. Looking back at the order, it wasn't really essential stuff, it was mostly junk food. These are the dangers of the internet and 2 am shopping.

The rest of my day will be pretty laid back, except for bringing in the groceries and putting them away. I will probably take a nap at some point, and watch something on Netflix. I will also walk up and down the driveway for exercise at some point.

I hope you all have a great Overeasy Sunday, Everybody!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: