View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 10:20 PM   #225
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far so good. Got chores I had planned out of the way early so rest of the day was mine to laze about, goof around. Other than seeing to Monte's needs so far it's been all about relaxing. The kids are busy this weekend so without their schedules to consider I'm able to take things slower, go at my own pace. I made an easy dinner did some dishes and have been playing on the computer. That's about it so far. I'll probably watch some Netflix later and definitely spend some time working on my shopping list for next week. Not much else. I was up all last night and part of this morning waiting for a deposit to hit the bank which has left me exhausted. Even though I got a nap in I've been dragging so tonight I'm just leaving it at at comfort, comfort, comfort to the tune of not really very much excitement.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: