View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 11:50 AM   #1017
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My cat was zipping around the apartment at breakneck speeds, head bumping me, no claws involved kneading at my stomach, jumping on me - just going crazy and I couldn't figure out why. Until relenting I got up sooner than I cared to, let him out and then saw the reason - neighbor's cat, again. This is the third time now he's woken me up in the morning to open the door so he can see her. I usually get up early but if not about around nine he wakes me up, all over my body does his kitty dance do. Anyhow she seems to think he needs to hurry up and die, he seems to mistakenly believe he is now her boyfriend. But even though she treats him perfectly awful and they're both fixed go figure he keeps acting like she's his main squeeze and he her guardian protector. Well she used to attack him - real Kung Foo fighting stuff going on. But now she just hisses at him as meanwhile not discouraged and unperturbed he keeps on keeping on and just continues to bring her gifts like rocks and bird feathers and stuff. So this is what so far my morning has been about - watching my cat being actively topped by the neighbor's. Good grief I need to get out more if this for me is what now constitutes an actual social life - before I own my soul to the Purina cat food company, don't need to wear clothes because I'm so covered in fur and become some sort of crazy cat lady.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: