Old 08-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #31
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

I've been butch since the day I was born. My earliest memories are of running around outside in my Levis, bare feet, and no shirt. Man, those were good times!

When my twin and I started school we went to a private Catholic school because it was "the best school around." We weren't even Catholic. Every Thursday morning we all had church together, and I can remember being five years old, kneeling with my hands folded and eyes shut tight, praying my heart out that God would make me a boy so I wouldn't be a sinner anymore and would be normal.

The summer before my senior year of high school I met my first girlfriend. I came out to all my friends the first day of senior year and I was lucky enough to have some pretty great friends.

Over the years I've become more comfortable with who I am and I make no excuses or apologies for that. I am one self confident, proud, and open southern boi and to hell with anyone who doesn't like it.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post: