View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 02:44 AM   #1
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Favorite scenes in movies

I've seen many movie threads, but never one dedicated to favorite scenes! There are no rules for this. Just type out a scene that either makes you laugh, cry, or just tickles you! Hopefully you'll know the title of the movie but if not, don't let that stop you. Describe the scene & perhaps what array of people are in the scene (women, men, kids, combo mix, etc) some of the dialog or at least the gist of it. Maybe someone will know the scene and provide the title down the road. Also if you want to post about someone you see in a movie that sort of surprises you, feel free to post that. Here's an example that I think most people will know..
Pretty Woman..
The scene where Julia Roberts, now perfectly coiffed and looking stunning, waltzes into the boutique on Rodeo Drive where just the previous day she was shunned and treated shabbily asks the clerk if she works on commission. When the clerk replies yes Julia, loaded down with shopping bags replies..."big mistake, HUGE, announces she has more shopping to do, and exits the store.
As for posting about someone that surprises you, I myself was shocked to see "Betty" aka Elinor Donahue the eldest daughter in Father Knows Best in Pretty Woman.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: