View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #73
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default just one of the guys

I was out at work before I even started working there. I took my father's place when he retired and so everyone knew from him.
I'm treated as one of the guys/little sister by the guys. This means I am subjected to more burps and farts than I exactly care fore.

Other than that, my guys are cool. They don't get all pervy and ask about bedroom details. And the president of the company has made it clear that I am always welcome to bring a 'significant other' to company functions.

I have noticed that a couple of the girls in the back office get a little flirty with me even though they are married to men. I guess they think that since I'm a lesbian I would be into them? Lol I don't think they get that I'm not into girls who share their nail polish and make up tips with me.