Thread: Big Butch Love
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #55
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

I have read through this thread, and although I am not a large person, I so totally understand the teasing and lack of self-esteem issues. Growing up, I was the only gay, the only native looking one, the only one who was different. I wasn't the cookie cutter high school girl. I rode dirt bikes, dressed in overalls, didn't give one good shit what you thought and would tell you so in a New York minute. And I caught hell for it. Got the shit kicked out of me more times than I can tell you about. But you know what? It didn't change me one fucking bit. I still skate that friggin' jagged edge, and could care less what anyone thinks about it.

And, you know what? These days, I am thankful for it. Cause I grew up tough, and I take no shit. Scars. You bet your ass I got em. Inside and out. But, it has never made me less than I am, no matter what I look like. Big, small, who the hell cares. We all carry our own load. The trick is to carry YOUR OWN, not what someone else throws on your stack. If you feel good, physically, and your doctor is telling you go are good to go, then you are good to go. If your doctor is telling you something else, put on your big girl panties and deal with it. Pain in the ass, sure. But, are you worth eating salads?

I mean, think about it. If you go to the doctor, and they tell you to eat a strict diet, are YOU worth it? Is it something out of the relm of possibility? So, I know, crusing through the drive-thru at McDonalds is handy and all, but, hey, they serve salads too. I was heavy at one time in my life, I got that way driving long haul trucking, sitting on my butt doing nothing but holding the wheel and it came down to changing how I lived. Totally. I came to understand that I WAS worth the pain in the ass it took to change. Once I got used to what it took, I just stuck with it.

Anyhow, I feel you all. I hope I didn't piss anyone off, but, if I did, it wasn't on purpose. I just think you all can be whatever you see yourself being. And if that is heavy, so be it. As long as you are comfortable in your own skin, then fuck anyone who says different.

That would be my two cents.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post: