View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 08:43 PM   #29297
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,066 Times in 9,974 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dessert for Supper

It is very humid and terribly sultry tonight. I just got home after spending 3 long hours in traffic, lol. I'm not too hungry, but I am sipping on room temperature water, guzzling a Dr. Stevia, and will promptly eat some vegan coconut non-dairy ice cream (the whole pint) which is more like a solid type custard type confection, in the flavor of salted caramel.

I had a big Asian sesame salad for a late lunch, with sesame salad dressing, so I feel like I had something reasonably healthy.

Heck, the Dr. Stevia is fairly healthy since is doesn't impact A1c/blood sugar issues. The Salted Caramel non-dairy ice cream is protein rich, so I think I will be okay, for now.

I recently bought a 'rainbow' pack of Dr. Stevia 'soda' products, so it's one a day, just like a vitamin, until they're gone. I don't ordinarily drink soda type products at all, so this is just a test run on a new stevia based drink product.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: