View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 04:51 PM   #4714
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Looks like easygoingfemme is knocking it out of the park again. Thanks for being such an inspiration. I have a lot more respect for you folks doing this out in the cold weather then I did before I actually had to try it for a while.

Hey Jen, I’m sorry you had to go through that with Taylor. Something I learned a couple of years back when I was doing ellipticals in a gym was about getting headaches. For whatever reason I would get a slamming headache about 10 minutes into my cardio session and couldn’t figure out why because I felt fine when I started. I finally got around to looking it up and found out that there was a high likelihood that I was starting out a bit dehydrated, after that I started drinking a bottle of water before I got on and kept drinking throughout, for me at least, that was the problem and the headaches went away. Probably unrelated for you, but maybe worth a try.

The last couple of days have been lousy tides compounded by the presence of plumbers but I’ve been working around the house and I’ve been getting 14,000 to 16,000 steps per day. I just noticed that in the revised “trend“ part of the steps summary it is also giving me year over year, so far 2019 I’m getting double the average steps per day that I did in 2018. This is especially significant for me because the first six months of 2019 we’re almost completely sedentary which means I’m probably actually doing around quadruple of 2018. Now, if I can just keep improving year-over-year I think it might be a healthier way for me to look at goals.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: