Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hi all....

Today in Mpls, Minnesoooota the weather is finally bearable to sit outside of course it is a little windy but it's not humid....

Southern MN has had it a bit rough last week and this wknd. My Niece got married and we all had to go to the the fall out shelter for cover at about 9:30pm, another Tornado...We had no power when they gave us the all clear about 10:30 to go back... We lost half the people because of so much damage in the area so about 40 of us stuck around till 3:30 in the morning to welcome the new couple into the world correctly. lol

Needless to say... the next day when it was light out.. we were shocked at all the damage that was done and that we all made it out okay!!

And they say that rain on your wedding day is good luck. Well they will have a lifetime of good luck!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote