Old 03-20-2013, 02:13 AM   #1079
JinxieB

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian...soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married

JinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST Reputation

I am a weather junkie myself have been addicted to storms and weather since I was little...I remember my momma screaming at me during a tornado siren because I was standing out in the front yard watching the clouds boil, turn green and roll in ...I was just standing there in pure amazement and I just couldn't quit staring at them and watching them, my dad finally came and got me and whipped me all the way back to the house...hahaha I am still amazed by weather and storms and love to watch them roll in...

Southeastern Oklahoma...was a high of 65 today with mostly sunny skies until the mid afternoon when it turned cloudy and windy and started cooling off...with a low of 41 tonight.

We are fixin to start gearin up for tornado season here and it's always a trip...Always sayin little Prayers for those who are in the paths of the storms...Lord Keep Em and Guide Em...
JinxieB is offline   Reply With Quote