Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamcat View Post
What a great thread this is - so many beautiful places and amazing photos!!!
My favourite place in the world is the quiet island of Bali, especially Sanur, which is on a beautiful beach, and Ubud, in the mountains where writers and artists often stay. I've just returned home from 3 weeks holiday in Bali and wish I was back there!!

If I could work out how to post a picture, I'd place some here, but I'm not sure how to do it!!
Welcome to the community, pamcat.

I will leave a link to a forum thread where you can find help to post photos here, but if your photos are yours personally, I would suggest you find an website outside of this website to hang your pictures -- so you find it a bit easier to post a photo here.

Link to ~>> Members Helping Members.

I like this thread too and love to see photos of places people have been fortunate to have had the pleasure of visiting. I hope you're able to hang some photos here soon! I would love to see the places you have traveled to and how beautiful they are. Thank you, to all of you, for sharing beautiful places and spaces you have been to or dream about!

Here's a place I often visit: It's part of the urban interface of the metro area where I live. Pittock Mansion. It's a gorgeous place to visit and when you're on the grounds of the mansion, you're at a fairly high altitude in that a person has a 180 degree, birdseye view of all the gorgeousness in our area. A person can see Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helen's, the W

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote