View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 03:39 PM   #7586
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Yes:
1. My Aunt Josephine ( real name ) who taught me to accept that I grew older, things would start growing on me.
2. My neighbour whose dog bit me and told me his rabies insurance only covered his immediate family.
3. The Customer Support Lady at the Mall who advised me to ".. always use the stairs cause if there is a fire and you're in the elevator you are going to die" then told me to "have a good day".

GM3 uses for rope ( please make it interesting lol)
3 uses for rope: 1) keep some in the trunk of your car in case you need to be towed anywhere or hauled up off the side of a cliff. 2) rope is useful to corral cattle up with, in case they are stuck in the mud or bawling if they're stuck in the canal. 3) rope is especially useful if you live several floors up from the ground floor, so in case of extreme emergencies (ie, fall before last, when a heroin user set the building on fire next door), you can slide down a rope to safety (make sure you have a super long rope).

GM3 commonly held beliefs given by people who owe tax that prove problematic for CPA's or Tax officials?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: