Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
3 uses for rope: 1) keep some in the trunk of your car in case you need to be towed anywhere or hauled up off the side of a cliff. 2) rope is useful to corral cattle up with, in case they are stuck in the mud or bawling if they're stuck in the canal. 3) rope is especially useful if you live several floors up from the ground floor, so in case of extreme emergencies (ie, fall before last, when a heroin user set the building on fire next door), you can slide down a rope to safety (make sure you have a super long rope).

GM3 commonly held beliefs given by people who owe tax that prove problematic for CPA's or Tax officials?
Ok that made me laugh out loud in an embarrassing way. Totally got a visual.
Loved it.

As for tax:

1." My daughter needs to go to Med school in Switzerland because she couldn't get into Med school in the Bahamas."

2. "My GF is my "Dependant" cause my psychiatrist said we were "co-dependant"

3. "If I declare my income from selling dope, can I claim the baggies as a business expense"?

GM3 ways to just "let it go"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: