tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
I'd like to see how much Tilda Swinton could handle from me. I'd hope it's a lot.
Oh yeah!

The only reason I ever looked into Tilda Swinton was because I was dating this babe who had The Palest Skin I have ever seen. Not long after we met, I had to ask, "Um, are you, like, Dutch or sumpin'"? (Smooth, huh?)

Later, after we got together, I used to tell her I would make her a shirt that said, "I am not tired or sick or about to faint" because people were always asking her! One time someone said, "Oh, Diana, you look so good without make-up," and she said, "I'm wearing make-up. I spent 15 minutes putting on make-up today."

Ok, anyway--I showed her Tilda Swinton in some of her... paler... roles. Diana said she felt she'd at least met someone else "Dutch"....