Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
An ice chest works well for a laundry tub, and it has a lid! You can pick it up and use a bit of elbow grease to shake the suds/soap around.

I would think one of those Styrofoam ones, which would cost only a couple of bucks, would work just as well as the insulated thermos type coolers.

If you're car camping, take along a 5 gal plastic pail and a new toilet plunger and wallah you have a wash machine. Remember to always use biodegradable soap.
whoa, homoe, i'm impressed..worthy options to consider. Also forgot to mention before going to pasture i camped on the locals beach on maui for around 4 mos..just a little beach locals camped in, if you weren't homegrown they'd run you off..it was cool..but way too much party there..i need quiet